Residential Mental Health Treatment Centers in Atlanta, GA
At Peachtree Wellness, our Georgia mental health facilities provide round-the-clock care for individuals suffering from specific mental health disorders.
Unfortunately, mental health disorders are incredibly common but can be rarely spoken about. In 2020 alone, 21% of U.S. adults experienced mental illness (52.9 million people). At Peachtree Wellness Solutions, we understand how important it is to get away from daily stressors when you’re recovering from mental health disorders. Our Georgia residential mental health facilities are licensed by the state and provide luxury accommodations that allow individuals to slow down and focus on identifying and managing their mental health disorders.
Request a Confidential Callback
How Does Our Georgia Mental Health Treatment work?
A residential mental health treatment center is a safe place where you can receive round-the-clock care for mental health concerns and co-occurring disorders.
At Peachtree Wellness Solutions, mental health residential treatment includes an array of luxury and personalized services, all provided by a team of skilled professionals. When you’re not participating in treatment or enjoying a nutritious meal, you can return to your comfortable room or relax in one of our inviting common spaces.
While you enter our mental health program in Atlanta, you’ll be able to devote your full focus to your health. Our center is a place of temporary respite from the stresses, pressures, and other distractions of daily life. Here, individuals are able to learn how to manage their diagnoses and additionally learn new coping skills to help manage them.
Tour Our Atlanta Facility
What Happens During Residential Mental HEalth Treatment?
Residential mental health treatment centers typically offer a variety of therapies and support services to help people who have been experiencing severe symptoms of one or more mental health disorders.
When you enter our facility, your first activity may be to complete a detailed intake assessment. This assessment helps your treatment team understand your needs, so they can determine which services are best for you.
During your time in treatment, you will work with a team of mental health professionals including psychiatrists, therapists, and mental health counselors to determine the best treatment plan for your stay.
Unlike a psych ward, Peachtree Wellness is a voluntary program and all clients admit to facility on their own regard.
Benefits of Residential Mental Health Treatment Centers in Atlanta, Georgia
The following are among the many benefits of receiving care at our mental health residential treatment center in Atlanta:
- Round-the-clock care: Our Georgia mental health facilities include close supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you need help at any time of day or night, our team will be here for you.
- Safe environment: Patient safety is our top priority at Peachtree Wellness Solutions. Our team works diligently to make sure that our center is a safe, welcoming, and supportive place for all patients, staff, and visitors.
- Personalized treatment: When you receive residential mental health care at our center, you will follow a customized plan. Our team will assess your needs, then identify the services that are best for you.
- Comprehensive programming: We offer a wide range of therapies and support services, so we are prepared to treat the full scope of your needs.
- Dedicated professionals: The talented professionals who provide care at our center are the true heart of Peachtree Wellness Solutions. These compassionate individuals will take the time to get to know you as a person, and they will treat you with the respect that you deserve.
Also, we will provide you with an aftercare plan before you transition out of residential treatment and either move you to a lower level of care or refer you to another facility. Depending on what’s best for you, your aftercare plan may include a referral for step-down treatment, details about community-based support groups, and other information that will help you build on the progress you make with us.
How Long Does Residential Mental Health Treatment Last?
Length of stay at our residential mental health treatment center in Atlanta varies from person to person. The amount of time you spend with us will be determined by your needs, goals, and progress.
Some people remain in residential treatment for a relatively small amount of time, while others may have a much longer stay. After your intake assessment, we’ll make a recommendation for the length of stay that’s right for you. While you’re receiving care, we will monitor your progress and, if necessary, revise this recommendation.
By the time you’re ready to be discharged, we want to be sure that you’ve achieved your residential treatment goals and you’re prepared to return home or step down to a lower level of care. At Peachtree, we offer two lower levels of care that clients can step into. These include:
– Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP is a form of outpatient treatment where clients can live at home and attend treatment during the day.
– Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – Our Intensive Outpatient Program in Atlanta is a minimum of nine hours of treatment per week. During this time, individuals can continue working or going to school and living at home.
Services Offered at Our Residential Mental Health Treatment Center in Georgia
Your personalized care at our residential mental health treatment center may incorporate a variety of therapies and support services. Depending on your needs, your customized plan may include one or more of the following:
- Holistic Therapy: Holistic therapy is an approach that incorporates multiple services to help people experience improved mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.
- EMDR Therapy: Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy is a dynamic treatment technique that can help people process traumatic memories.
- Genetic Testing: Certain genetic tests can identify which types of medications will be most beneficial to patients who have been experiencing symptoms of depression, anxiety, and certain other conditions.
- Biosound Therapy: Biosound therapy uses music, other sounds, and vibrational patterns to ease symptoms of anxiety, depression, trauma, and other mental health concerns. Biosound therapy can also be beneficial to people who have become addicted to alcohol and other drugs.
Find Residential Mental Health Treatment in Georgia
Untreated mental illness can undermine your ability to live the life you desire. But when you receive care at our residential mental health treatment center in Atlanta, Georgia, you can take important steps toward a healthier and more hopeful future. If you’ve been struggling with anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, or another mental health concern, Peachtree Wellness Solutions is here for you. Contact us today to learn about our admissions process and how we can help.
We Work With Most Insurance
Most major health insurance plans with out-of-network benefits can help cover most of the costs of our program. Click below to find out your coverage and treatment options right now.